360 Marketing Website Development Process
360 Marketing Website Development & Strategy
Your website is the most important marketing investment you can make. It represents your brand and is often the first impression you get to make with a prospective client. In today’s day and age, it also acts as your first salesperson, which becomes the first touch in your sales process.
At 360 Marketing, we take websites seriously. Your website is your Marketing Home Base, where clients, and prospective customers learn about your company and your offerings. Many CTAs (Calls to Action) will lead to a specific page on your website making it an invaluable tool in your marketing and sales process.
Our experienced staff of website developers and designers, graphic designers, and content developers will build you a website or rejuvenate your existing website to your specifications. Using the latest tools, various format options, and responsive design techniques, 360 Marketing will work with your team to make you a website you can be proud of.
Our 5-Step Website Development Process includes the following.
- Planning – The most important step in the process is planning. Understanding your goals, determining strategy, and designing for full functionality is critical to success.
- Design – Utilizing the latest styles, designs, templates, and media will make our website stand out and keep it easy to use.
- Development – This is where the rubber meets the road. Not only does your website look good, but it need to get your message across. Understanding everyone’s attention spans are getting shorter and shorter, your website needs to “get to the point” faster and clearer. We create content that does that. And we design with SEO in mind so your site is optimized and ready for search engines to find your keywords.
- Launch – Time to put it out there and see if it works. Test it with those outside the organization. Get feedback from others. If you build it, will they come? Maybe. But we will also make sure that we help drive traffic to your new website.
- Maintenance – We’ll work with your team to update your website on a regular basis with new content, images, videos, downloads, and any other materials that support your marketing program. It should never be a “set it and forget it” strategy.
A Few Examples of our Website Work